360 Degree Athlete Training
1-on-1 Personal Training
Desiree has been training and competing for over a decade. She has quite the competitive background ranging from Figure, Powerlifting, Strongman, Highland Games and Olympic Weightlifting.
Des has been coaching athletes to success for the last 3 years. She has worked with beginners looking to loose weight or improve functional fitness to intermediate and elite level powerlifters. Her goal is to give one an individualized program to meet their specific needs. What works for one person may not work for another.
She also believes and teaches that whether it is diet or lifting, consistency, personal dedication and the willingness to work hard will provide the results one desires.
- USPA Certified Powerlifting Coach
- Licensed Massage Therapist
-10 years in the fitness industry
- Gnarly Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
- Gold medalist, 2014 IPL World Championship (56kg)
- Best lifter, 2014 LA Open Championships
- Gold medalist, 2013 APA National Championships
Exploring the outdoors, kicking it with her Great Dane Remy, traveling, cooking and eating!